Monday

NYComuterReapair-CompTIA Server+



The CompTIA Server+ certification is recognized by the industry to prove competency in server support.

CompTIA Server + is an international, vendor-independent certification for server support staff with 18 to 24 months of experience with Industry Standard Server Architecture (ISSA) technology. Companies such as CDW Computer Centers and CompuCom require their IT staff.

CompTIA Server + certifies technical knowledge in areas such as RAID, SCSI and multiple CPUs, as well as skills with disaster recovery. Although not a requirement, it is recommended that CompTIA Server + candidates hold a CompTIA A + certification.

"Earning CompTIA Server + willing to work myself into a higher level business and technical environment. Certification helped confidence in my experience, and I feel good that in this environment under pressure."


CompTIA-Server
Number of questions: 80

Length of test: 90 minutes

Passing score: 615 on a scale of 100-900

Recommended experience: CompTIA A+ certification

Languages: English, Japanese

Exam codes:
SK0-002
JK0-009 (E2C Exam)


1 comment:

  1. Following analyze a pair of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I really like your signifies of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web website report and will probably be checking once again quickly. Please check out out my world wide web internet site as properly and permit me know what you feel.
    long beach computer repair service
    mac repair

    ReplyDelete