Tuesday

NY Computer - Repair - The CompTIA A+


The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ certified technicians also have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with clients.

CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and Novell. Other technology companies, including CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians. More than 700,000 people worldwide have become CompTIA A+ certified since the program’s inception in 1993.


Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA A+ Essentials, exam code 220-701; and CompTIA A+ Practical Application, exam code 220-702.

CompTIA A+ Essentials measures the necessary competencies of IT professional with a recommended 500 hours of hands-on experience in the lab or field. It tests for technical understanding of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication skills and professionalism now required of all IT professionals.

CompTIA A+ Practical Application is an extension of the knowledge and skills identified in CompTIA A+ Essentials, with more of a "hands-on" orientation focused on scenarios in which troubleshooting and tools must be applied to resolve problems.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I can find technicians like you out there. I really can't fix my computer by myself here in my small home office. I always rely on one awesome small business IT consulting firm that my friend recommended me a few months ago. They provide software and hardware support, computer networking support, and a lot more other things related to computers. With their competency and knowledge in those kinds of stuff, I bet they have that certification you've mentioned, too. I wish they can knock on my door and fix my computer for me though, just like a computer technician like you would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A computer repair technician has to really know a lot about multiple types of computers to be able to really help people out. This way they can provide people with computer services and really help them out. Not a lot of people realize how much they have to know to do what they do for a living.
    http://www.totalcomputerservices.net/services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great service! Full mark 100%. Long Island Computer Repair Port Washington, New York: PC-Pros provides 99.9% Fault Tolerant, Redundant Systems. For 28 years. we have been the best in commercial and home systems. Rely on us for all hardware, software, and services.

    ReplyDelete